Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Weddingbee Icons...Sea Creatures

Ok seriously? I love love love weddingbee I literally spend hours and hours a day on the site reading the blogs and logging onto the discussion boards. But, now I'm a little disappointed since my wedding is 18 months away and they chose to bring out the sea creature icons for their "bee" bloggers now? Ahh...oh well, maybe by the time I'm eligible to apply to be a "bee" (not until next year, it has to be only 8 months until the wedding for you to be a "bee") they'll come out with a lovely fishie icon just for me. Until then, I'll just sit and stare at the lovely-ness that is the newest generation of bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails