Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Wedding Genie

I'd like to introduce you all to Melinda...otherwise known as my saving grace.






Melinda is the Wedding Genie from Eau Claire/Chippewa Falls and she has for one reason or another agreed to do "day-of-coordination" for this wonderful little wedding I'm so busy planning. Which means that I get to sit back and enjoy being the bride and not having to worry about ANYTHING! It also means that wonderful MIL Fishie has to sit on her hands and do nothing, so do both sets of Grandmothers.
Both FI Fishie and I agreed in the beginning of this process that we didn't want to worry about anything other then getting married on our wedding day. I don't want to be fielding calls from vendors and family and who ever else the day of my wedding-that's what we've hired Melinda for. 
As a bonus, Melinda offers unlimited consultations-which means when I have any wedding related questions I just shoot off an email/text message to her and I'll know what to do-can you say AWESOME?!?!
What do you think? Is this one expense we can justify or should we have saved our money and not bothered?

3 comments:

  1. I've heard that DOCs are a MUST if you can afford it! She sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are planning for a DOC also. You don't want to be setting up and tearing down and you don't want to ask your friends to do it either. There are some great deals out there. I say spend the money with her and skip the favors. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a DOC is a must have... if I wasn't having a destination wedding I would have gone with a DOC but decided to do the full wedding planner thing instead.

    Just found your blog on Wedding Bee...look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails