Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Sunday, October 10, 2010

E-Pics Outfits...HELP!!

Oh loyal readers, in case you haven't noticed I was distinctly born without any of the girly genes which make shopping, hair styling, make-up, accessorizing, etc enjoyable.Therefore, I'm turning to you and asking you guys to help me decide what the h-e-double hockey sticks I should wear next week when FI Fishie and I go and get our picture taken.

 

 Option A:  Purple Sweater with black tank and black pants, FI Fishie has a pretty purple button up shirt that he'd wear to "match" my outfit with this one

Option B: Jean Jacket with white t-shirt and khaki pants, the jacket is a little tight but I still think it looks good
Option C: Brown Jacket with White T-Shirt and Khaki Pants, same as option B except instead of a jean jacket it's a brown corduroy
Option D: Brown jacket with green shirt and brown pants, FI Fishie has a green polo and brown pants that would "match"



Option E:  Green Sweater with brown tank top and brown pants


Option F: Bright Blue top with black pants






















 
Option G: Jean Jacket with brown tank top and brown pants















 



Option H: Yellow shirt with blue jeans
 
Option I: Brown jacket with hot pink t-shirt and jeans



















 Option J: "I Love Diet Coke" T-Shirt and Jeans, anyone who knows me knows that I'm a big diet coke drinker

















Option K: Asian inspired t-shirt with jeans

 

 As you can see I've got lots of ideas but not a lot of know-how. Any suggestions? Keep in mind, any of these tops/bottoms can also be mixed and matched so if you see something you like that I haven't even thought of leave me a comment!

5 comments:

  1. Option A is perfect for Fall! I like a bit of color so I also like F and H. I think you should do a few outfit changes as you've pulled some great options here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like outfits F and I... great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like option H, the yellow top is very cute! I also like the blue top in option F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think option's E, F, and H. (in that order too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Options F & H are my favs. Option A is nice too, but wearing all dark colour might not translate as well in photos at the pretty blue and yellow in the other choices.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails