Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Coming Soon....

Since I have an injured back today I didn't go to work which left me free to check out Simply You! Photography's Facebook page and want to jump up and down (which obviously I can't do with an injured back) and scream that Brianna posted our preview shots from our engagement session with her last week!

First off, I wanted to introduce you to the one of the nicest, funniest, most awesomest (that's not a word, I know) photographers I have met... Brianna from Simply You! Photography!



I actually met Brianna by accident almost a month ago at the Pledge For Paws event for the Chippewa County Humane Society, she was there taking pet pictures and since she grew up around FI Fishie and the whole Fishie clan we got to talking and I learned a lot about her from FMIL Fishie. Brianna and I started emailing back and forth and when I mentioned that we were interested in doing an engagement shoot she was all for it! We met Brianna in Irvine Park in CF and got to be followed around like super models for over an hour.

Without further ado I present the preview of the Fishie's engagement session...










(All images in this post are copyright of Simply You! Photography)
What do you think? Are we destined to be super models? Or did we just get lucky with an AMAZING photographer?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails