Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Monday, November 8, 2010

They're Here...

When you read that I like to imagine you're using the creepy voice from Poltergeist

 But this isn't about ghosts coming out of the TV, this is all about the wonderfully fabulous gift I got in the mail not too long ago. It arrived in a plain envelope just like any other piece of mail except for one teeny little detail...it was from Brianna over at Simply You! Photography you remember her, she was nice enough to follow us around like a paparazzi and snap our pictures a while back. Well, I'm happy to report that the Fishie engagement pictures are safely in my little hands and I'm pleased to share them with you.



So without further ado...I present the Fishie's and our attempt at being Supermodels for a day.


















































So what do you guys think? Did we miss our calling as supermodels? Now that we've got the pictures (all 110 of them) we're trying to figure out what exactly to do with them. Obviously, we're using them on our website, invites, save-the-dates, newspaper announcements, etc. but I'm opposed to the whole picture guest book thingy and I'm not really sure what else we can use our fabulous pictures for.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails