Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mission Accomplished

This past Saturday FI Fishie and I were able to channel our inner supermodelquins...
(admit it-you watch those Old Navy commercials and wish you could be one too, no judgment here)
 

We strutted our stuff, smiled, and acted like the super models we were destined to be. All in the name of crossing our engagement pictures off the "to-do" list and putting it squarely on the "mission accomplished" list. We don't have our pictures quite yet but Brianna from Simply You! Photography has assured me they'll be in my pretty little hands in the next 2-3 weeks. But for now I'll have to rest assured that I was destined to be a super model based on Brianna's kind email telling us that "...[I]t was so difficult to work today, all I wanted to do was look at your pictures. I have to admit, they are amazing!" YAY!!! I can't wait to see them, and rest assured you guys will be one of the first to see them too!

And in case you were wondering the final outfits ended up being...


Thanks to everyone who shared their comments! I can't wait to show you the final products!


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails