Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's HERE!

Fishboy! Turn Around and Step Away From THE COMPUTER! This is not for you eyes! K, thanks love you!
 

Is he gone? Ok, good! Remember back 6 months ago when I told you all about the "perfect" dress that I'd found while I was shopping by myself? Or if you need a  refresher click on over and read all about it. 
  
  

I plopped my money down for the dress and walked out of the store, a happy fishie. I've been in an out of that store too many times to count in the last 6 months and never gave the dress a second thought so I'm not entirely sure what made me think of it when MOH Belle went shopping for her dress but as we're standing up at the counter paying for her dress I casually asked the nice lady if my dress had even been ordered yet. Her response? "Didn't they call you?" Alright, I'm not normally one to overreact but this sent shivers down my spine my brain went into chaos mode and started thinking crazy thoughts like 'they lost my order...', 'my dress has been discontinued...', or even worse 'the company went out of business...' now, I know that last one was a stretch but I was panicking. When I was finally able to mumble out "no, they didn't" the nice lady at the Bridal Shoppe told me "it just came in..." and then she said the best 7 words in the English language at that time "do you want to try it on?" Heck ya I wanted to try it on! And then the bad thoughts started creeping in, it'd been 6 months since I'd seen it what if I didn't like it anymore? What if, it's not the right color?, What if...what if...? 

And then I tried it on and all the "what if..."s went right out the window! I loved the dress, even more then the first time I tried it on. The color was perfect, and everything was fine in my little world.




Fortunately the dress really doesn't need much alterations...the strap is a little long and the hem needs to be shortened and the bustle needs to be added but that's all very doable so I'm super excited! Oh, and what's your opinions on the veil...I'm leaning towards the one in the last picture or none at all. But I'm not entirely sure!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails