Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shoes Fit For The Dudes

Fishboy has had very few requests in the process of planning the wedding. And since it's not just "my" day but "our" day, he's gotten every one of his requests filled. For example, he had a very specific idea on what he wanted for a tux.


While it isn't what I had in mind, and not what I would have picked it made him happy and that's what matters. The way I figure it, I got to pick out what I'm wearing, why shouldn't Fishboy get to pick out what he's wearing? Which brings us to his latest request... 

Converse Shoes! Now, I know it's becoming uber popular on the wedding blogs to see the groomsmen wearing Converse shoes with their tuxes but let's face it Fishboy isn't one to be stalking wedding blogs like you and I do. When I asked him why he wanted him and the dudes in the wedding to wear Converse he told me the simple truth...because their comfortable. Not because it's trendy, or cool, and not because he's a huge Converse wearer. But because he wanted all the guys to be able to be comfortable, or at least their feet. Did you let your groom get his way every once in awhile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails