Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dress Love...

Alright well if you've been following the saga (here and here) that has been my dress hunting. You have probably realized that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or what in the world I want. However that has all changed. I have found my dress...it's gorgeous, it's sleek and sophisticated, it's fitted but still allows me to move. In a word, it's PERFECT! I can hear the choir of angels singing the hallelujah chorus

  
Or, at least I think it is...see the problem is that I've never actually seen it in person. Only pictures on the Alfred Angelo website. But...they are gorgeous pictures.
 
See? Isn't it gorgeous? I'm on a mission to find this dress and try it on, I'm like zombie bride walking around just saying over and over again "must find dress, must find dress" why you ask is this dress so elusive? Why don't I just go down to the wonderful ladies at the Bridal Shoppe in Eau Claire and try it on? Oh, see that's the big problem, although the Bridal Shoppe carries Alfred Angelo dresses it doesn't carry the particular dress I want. So I'm reaching out to the multitude of loyal readers I have and ask that if anyone knows of a store in MN or Western WI that carries this dress please please please tell me so that I can try it on and promptly have my hopes dashed when I find out that not only does it not look good on me, it's also hopelessly outside of my price range. Le sigh...perhaps I should just chalk this up as divine intervention and the dress is simply not meant to be mine.
What should I do oh loyal readers? Do I forget about the dress that I've only seen online and as of right this moment have no idea where to go to try it on? Or do I diligently search for a store that carries this dress and pursue it like a lion after a wildebeest? Well, maybe the lion and wildebeest conjures up the wrong image but you get the general idea.

1 comment:

  1. I say keep looking, it is so gorgeous! Have you posted this on your local Weddingbee board?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails