Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Fishies Will Never Learn...

Umm...remember that post three weeks ago where I promised that I'd be a good fishie from now on and blog twice a week? Yeah, me neither! Especially since after 3 weeks and I've written a total of 1 post...bad bad fishie. We can still be friends though right? kthanksloveu. I blame being a very very busy fishie plus a perfectionist fishie who has to go through countless revisions before I dare to post something for you to read.
I've got plenty of posts just sitting in my "drafts" folder and I promise I'll try really really really hard to put my anal tendencies aside and trust that you'll love me even if my posts don't come out perfectly. And I've got plenty to catch you up on...the guest list drama, the multitude of "receptions" we might end up having, the idea of eloping to Vegas, wedding dress shopping, plus lots lots more that's just floating around in my fishie head.
Just hang in there with me and I promise you it'll be worth your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails