Quote of the Month...

“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” - Shakespeare

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bad Fishie, Very Bad Fishie!

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize profusely to everyone who regularly reads my blog. I've been a very bad fishie and noticed that I haven't posted anything since oh...the middle of March! Don't hate me and we can still be friends right? Okay great thanks! Phew...now that's over I can attempt to catch you up on the madness that is going on in my cluttered little brain.
I promise that from here on out, I'll try and be a better fishie and blog more-at least twice a week. (I was originally gonna say once a day but who are we kidding it took me almost 2 weeks to write this)
I'll continue editing the few posts sitting in my draft box and have them up in the near future, I'll start working on some new material and have that up before you know it. All I ask is that you try and bear with me.
Until next time, I'll leave you with this fabulous picture of the fishies in California on our recent vacation...aren't we adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails